TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
A 20% deposit is due in order to confirm a booking. Full payment for all tours is required no later than 2 weeks before the tour date. Tour price is final at time of booking, no retrospective discounts or promotional codes can be applied once ticket price is confirmed. Any available promotional codes and discounts can be applied to direct bookings to Ocean Eco Adventures (OEA) only. Tickets once confirmed are not transferable. Credit card surcharges are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers.
- No Sightings policies vary for each tour. Please see specific tour for more information.
- If participating in a Microlight flight as part of a tour package the Microlight flight does not include the 'No Sighting Policy' as it is not a dedicated animal interaction tour.
- Government fees and charges apply after the first year.
What if we cancel?
A full refund will apply to tours cancelled by Ocean Eco Adventures due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer’s satisfaction.
What if you cancel?
If you wish to cancel/transfer your booking:
- Once a booking is confirmed a cancellation fee of 20% of your total tour cost applies
- Between 7 days – 72 hours of your tour date a cancellation fee of 50% of your total tour cost applies
- Within 72 hours of your tour date a cancellation fee of 100% of your total tour cost applies
For bookings made through a third party such as a booking agent it is important that you carefully read their terms and conditions, as they may differ to Ocean Eco Adventures T&C's. For cancellations and booking changes please contact the organisation you booked with directly.
Booking directly with Ocean Eco Adventures will make managing your booking easier and more efficient, and we always recommend purchasing travel insurance in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
What if we are forced to cease operations?
If a tour is cancelled due to a change in government regulations, as a directive for an external governing body, as a matter of public safety or in extenuating circumstances such as COVID19 health crisis, Ocean Eco Adventures reserves the right to retain 20% of the total tour cost as an administration fee.
Any cancellations from the guest need to be advised in writing
*If booked before the 14th May 2020 please refer to your confirmation email for your terms & conditions
All Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable and are valid for three years from the purchase date.